Monday, June 9, 2008

I've been tagged!!







Alright so, since I'm relatively new at this blogging thing - I don't really have it all down yet. So, we will see how I can get this done.

Okay then!



7 Random Facts



1. I love the "pulse of the big city" - Chicago, New York - not really Dallas...

2. I am competitive and a hard worker

3. I have 4 kids but don't think that is enough!! I would like 2 more... Not now though, lol!!

4. I LOVE Chicago and wish we lived there about every other day!!

5. I LOVE deep dish pizza from Giordanos - back to the Chicago theme!!

6. I've milked cows, raised chicks, gathered eggs, mucked out barns, canned my own foods, in general lived the farm life. Good for character building - - haha!

7. I have a love affair with being near the water - but don't like to swim in open water!!



Tagging....

Sarah (aka Babok - why I do not know) - because she is just a totally awesome person and friend - kinda psychadelic myspace though!! lol


Joanna Grace - because she is an amazing person and friend, even if she does like to live with less than normal amounts of oxygen in her blood!! LOL



Luke J. R. - my photodude and another cool friend - he's got amazing talent guys!! Keep your eyes open for his name in the future!!


Libby - ahh... the most incredible older sister ever!! Gotta love her, even if she won't smell the coffee and move down here with me!!! hint, hint :)


Elijah - blessed to know this man and call him a friend. Totally living his life for the Lord, one cool guy!


M. J. Harding - my maui chick. sob, sob - wishing they lived closer too!! Can't wait to get a tattoo together!!


Dr T. - one of my college buddies and an inspiration for me in my drive to go back to school!!


Kyneshia - Great friend from college, had some good times didn't we?? :)








0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by premedrn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.