Monday, September 29, 2008

Patients... DON'T look now!!

Went to TWO fun parties on Saturday. One was a fun, quiet party of a friend for her s.o.'s 30th birthday where MrIncredible and I learned how to play blackjack... suprisingly fun!! Made and BLEW like $7000 in less than 30 minutes. The fact that it was fake money made it much more enjoyable!! Don't think I'll be hitting Vegas anytime soon!! Dangerous...

Then we moved on to a 15th year celebration/all-out-party for our anesthesia group. Whooaa!!
It was actually quite hilarious to watch the many doctors and co-workers I know from a work setting, out and about doing their thang...

At one point I leaned over to MrIncredible and said, "Hey, these people save and hold lives in their hands for their day jobs!!"
The nervous chuckle that elicited was priceless... Yeah, not something that a sick or scared patient would want to see the day prior to going in for surgery, etc.!!

My favorite thing of the night though, was seeing several friend's husbands having just a BLAST hanging out with their wives of numerous years. These lovely ladies didn't have perfect perky young bodies or fake boobs but their guys were totally loving them and just having the time of their lives dancing with their girls!! Very sweet...
And a great contrast to the otherwise sad pictures of 2nd and 3rd wives with their "fakies", desperately gyrating while various new skanks tried to sidle up on their men! Disgusting...

We had a grand ole time and yes, scarily, I did "try out" the dance floor people... loads of fun but only because there were no cameras rolling!! LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous

I am SO MAD that I missed both parties! I'm not even sure the double time was worth it...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by premedrn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.